World-class education, meeting & event center in downtown Asheville North Carolina
Even if you aren’t a member of The Collider, our space is available for short-term rentals, from meeting rooms for small groups to our technology theater for lectures, workshops and presentations to our stunningly beautiful reception space with floor-to-ceiling views of downtown.
Our top-floor venue in the heart of downtown Asheville is fully equipped with world-class connectivity and advanced collaboration technology offering the capacity to live-stream meetings, participate in virtual conferences, and deliver state-of-the-art presentations.
Need gathering space? We have it covered, from 2 to more than 200
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll find at The Collider.
- Technology theater with capacity for up to 190 in lecture style with a variety of other setups and configurations available, including powered tables for classroom style seating. With partitioning the 2,500-square-foot room can be subdivided into Theater A and Theater B. Available by the day or half-day.
- Large conference room with capacity of 14 (with additional seating available around perimeter), set up board-room style, with teleconference and presentation capabilities. Available by the hour.
- The Think Tank, a smaller meeting room with roundtable capacity of 8 (with additional seating available around perimeter), with teleconference and presentation capabilities. Available by the hour.
- Lounge and reception space, with beautiful floor-to-ceiling views of the vibrant downtown and nearby mountains, offering space for meals, receptions, and other events. Available by the hour (2-hour minimum).
- Additional meeting space throughout the facility
- Kitchen and catering areas
Note: For multi-event or multi-deliverable contracts, The Collider charges an administrative fee of 12-15% of the contract value. The administrative fee covers costs for services such as contract administration and project management. The rate depends on the complexity and duration of the administrative tasks involved with managing the contract.