Book Your Next Event at The Collider!
Even if you aren’t a member of The Collider, our space is available for short-term rentals, from meeting rooms for small groups to our technology theater for lectures, workshops and presentations to our stunningly beautiful reception space with floor-to-ceiling views of downtown.
World-class education, meeting, and event center in downtown Asheville North Carolina
Our top-floor venue in the heart of downtown Asheville is fully equipped with world-class connectivity and advanced collaboration technology offering the capacity to live-stream meetings, participate in virtual conferences, and deliver state-of-the-art presentations.
Need gathering space? We have it covered, from 2 to more than 200
- Technology Theater: Capacity for up to 190 in lecture style with a variety of other setups and configurations available, including powered tables for classroom style seating. With partitioning the 2,500-square-foot room can be subdivided into Theater A and Theater B. Available by the day or half-day.
- Large Conference Room: Capacity of 14 (with additional seating available around perimeter), set up board-room style, with teleconference and presentation capabilities. Available by the hour.
- The Think Tank: This smaller meeting room has roundtable capacity of 8 (with additional seating available around perimeter), with teleconference and presentation capabilities. Available by the hour.
- The Overlook Lounge: This reception space offers beautiful floor-to-ceiling views of vibrant downtown Asheville and the nearby mountains, with space for meals, receptions, and other events. Available by the hour (2-hour minimum).
- Other Space: The Collider has additional meeting space throughout the facility as well as a kitchen and catering area.
Convenient nearby parking – here’s where.
Collider’s regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, except for Federal holidays. Parking is conveniently available on the street or in one of these nearby parking decks: Rankin Avenue Garage, Wall Street Garage, Civic Center Garage, and Biltmore Avenue Garage. Note: Please do not park in the deck on the lower level of the Wells Fargo building; it is reserved strictly for bank customers.
A special note about early morning & evening events at The Collider.
The Wells Fargo building, in which The Collider is located, keeps “bankers’ hours,” so the revolving doors at the front of the bank are locked before 9am and after 5pm. If you are attending an early morning or an after-hours event at The Collider, or need access on certain bank holidays, please use the side entrance facing Patton Avenue, directly across the street from the former S&W Cafeteria building. If the door is locked, there should be someone there to let you in, or call our main number: 828-CLIMATE.
Let us help with your next event!
Ready to get started? Get pricing & other details here.
We want to help. Contact us today.
Note: For multi-event or multi-deliverable contracts, The Collider charges an administrative fee of 12-15% of the contract value. The administrative fee covers costs for services such as contract administration and project management. The rate depends on the complexity and duration of the administrative tasks involved with managing the contract.