About Our Space
- Technology theater: Capacity for up to 190 in lecture style with a variety of other setups and configurations available, including powered tables for classroom-style seating. With partitioning, the 2,500 square foot room can be subdivided into Theater A and B. Available by the hour (2 hour minimum).
- Large conference room: Capacity of 14 (with additional perimeter seating), setup boardroom style with teleconference and presentation capabilities. Available by the hour.
- Think Tank: Small conference room with roundtable capacity of 8 (with additional perimeter seating), with teleconference and presentation capabilities. Available by the hour.
- Overlook Lounge: Reception space offering beautiful floor-to-ceiling views of vibrant downtown Asheville and the nearby Blue Ridge Mountains, with space for meals, receptions, and other events. Available by the hour (2 hour minimum).
Venue Layouts & Capacities
Click each option below to download the various layouts available for The Collider’s venues.
- Option 1, Lecture Style in Theaters
- Option 2, Classroom Style in Theaters
- Option 3, Hollow Rectangle in Theaters
- Option 4, U-Shaped Arrangement in Theaters
- Option 5, Alternate U-Shaped Arrangement in Theaters
- Option 6, Workshop Style in Theaters
- Option 7, Overlook Lounge
The Collider’s regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, excluding federal holidays. Parking is conveniently available in nearby parking garages: Rankin Avenue Garage, Wall Street Garage, Civic Center Garage, or Biltmore Avenue Garage. Please do not park in the deck on the lower level of the Wells Fargo building – it is reserved strictly for bank customers.