Support The Collider through our Community Partnership Program
We invite you to be part of building this industry! In doing so, you’ll benefit from the exposure The Collider is enjoying across the state, country, and even around the world. We welcome the support of civic-minded individuals, companies, organizations, and others as partners in the work of this legacy project.
Here are just a few of the ways you can benefit:
- Expand your local (and worldwide!) profile by association with The Collider as we work to engage national and international experts, businesses, and foundations to advance the climate services industry.
- Increase your community involvement in Asheville – “Climate City” – by supporting our work to host and produce climate education events and opportunities for all ages.
- Invest in creating a stronger local economy by contributing to the growth of a vibrant industry that promises higher-wage jobs and a positive global impact, centered right here in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina.
As always, thanks to our community partners for supporting us from the very start!
Opportunities for Supporting The Collider
“I like what The Collider is doing and just want to help out.”
That’s the kind of unsolicited comments we get almost daily from businesses and individuals who want to provide general support to The Collider. Here are some ways that can be done.
- The Mack Pearsall General Operations Fund – Named in honor of an Asheville philanthropist who used his personal resources to provide initial funding for the startup of The Collider, contributions to this general fund support operations and projects critical to the success of The Collider and the advancement of the climate solutions industry. Cash contributions and multi-year pledges are always welcome!
- Support for Startups – Some of the most promising innovators could benefit greatly from using cowork space at The Collider, but as entrepreneurial startups they often don’t yet have the funding. Our Support for Startups program helps give these high-potential businesses a leg up by funding, for example, rent for a desk in our Cowork area for one year. Cash sponsorships are available.
- Friends of The Collider – Individuals who become Friends of The Collider for $100 annually get advance notice of The Collider’s upcoming public events, discounted (or free!) Collider swag, a Perc Pass to attend our weekly coffee hour, opportunities to volunteer, and more.
Seeking more focused giving opportunities as part of your marketing strategy or community investment activities? Ask for our Event, Educational, and other Sponsorship information sheets by contacting The Collider Executive Director Megan Robinson.
*Asheville-Buncombe Sustainable Community Initiatives, Inc.,
d/b/a The Collider, is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
EIN 27-1764086 | NC Solicitation License No. SL009354