Together we can grow the climate solutions industry.
Our virtual membership portal is a work in progress. We will continuously be updating and improving the interface and its content. Please submit recommendations and feedback as you engage with the site. And most importantly, THANK YOU for being an inaugural member.
What can I do today?
- Create your profile. Add a profile photo, cover photo, and basic information.
- Peruse the member directory. Scroll through our directory to see who’s a member.
- Connect with existing members. Send friend requests and messages to connect with familiar and new contacts.
- Read “The Catalyst.” Check out the latest edition of our members-only newsletter.
- Post a status. Share a news story, video, or featured product from your organization to start our newsfeed.
- Start or post in a forum. Interested in starting a specific forum? Climate and health? Climate and insurance? Go ahead!
- Invite your contacts. Our membership offerings will only increase with additional members and content — invite your contacts to join!
- Post a job. Part of growing the industry, is growing the number of people involved in it. Post your job on our members-only board.
- Mark your calendar with an upcoming event. Check out our event calendar! If you aren’t sure if something will be live-streamed or available later, just ask.
What will I be able to do?
- Post an event. The Collider offers a number of events, but we know you do too. Soon you will be able to post to the event board!
- Browse member-only events. One of the membership perks is exclusive event access. Soon you can browse member-only, content-rich events.
- Get an intern. Part of our mission is to grow the next generation of climate solution providers. We can help facilitate finding an intern.
- Register for ClimateCon2018. More details to come on this one… but mark your calendars for March 19-24, 2018.
- Chat with NOAA’s Chief Data Officer. The Collider will host office hours with NOAA’s Chief Data Officer…and let you ask questions.
- Speak at a virtual brown bag lunch. Sign up to talk other members about your organization and how you can collaborate.
- Be featured on The Collider’s blog or podcast. These are yet-to-be-developed, but are so full of potential, as we’ve had members already inquire about how to be featured.
Thank you from our team at The Collider!